Loading...

Milk

Get Real
Home / Portfolio / Milk

About

Most consumers don’t know that only 2% of almond milk is almonds. So, we thought it would be compelling to ask consumers what was in the other 98%? If anyone finds out for sure, please let us know.

 All work